Optimisation tips for various platforms taken from various Unity/Unite talks:
- Enable Single-Pass Stereo
- Static Batching - One material per Mesh and mark meshes as static.
- Bake Lighting - Per-pixel lights break batches.
- Occlusion Culling - Don't draw stuff you can't see.
- If Umbra fails build custom occlusion engine - Interiors work better with a custom portal engine.
- Oculus Go can handle large textures - 4096x4096
- Oculus Go can do small head translations in addition to head rotation.
- Faster Fragmen...